• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is there to parry?

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well, I hope the thread title is not to confusing.
I'd like to know what you can parry, or to be more precise, what are the most unlikely things that we are able to parry in the game. I've read that you could do it with Bobs blue laser wall, could not do it myself though.
Are there more unlikely things to parry?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You can parry almost anything. Never tried it on Bob Barbas's lazer wall because it's a lazer. I don't think you can parry it though because there are areas specifically left open just to avoid it.

Evasive

You can parry almost anything. Never tried it on Bob Barbas's lazer wall because it's a lazer. I don't think you can parry it though because there are areas specifically left open just to avoid it.
that "lazer wall" is parry-able

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Orisis Prop Shredder is probably the easiest move to parry with since pretty much every frame in the move parries.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Yeah, prop/shredder can parry almost anything you see in the game lol

But you can challenge yourself and try the parry with other weapons, since it looks more cool.

Roxas

I was actually pretty surprised when I parried the Hunter's knife. :lol:
Also, does Osiris' Prop/Shredder actually parry bosses' attacks? I can never parry them with it. ._.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Of course it does. Just make sure they hit the weapon spinning and not you.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Nah, it's always about timing. You can parry Bob's friggin Light attacks on all levels,it's hilarious.I have YET to parry his blue wall of death still...

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Oh lord, yes. That fight is SO broken, but it's so deliciously vengeful on SoS mode to p[arry all her attempts to attack and take not a scratch for all the hell I went through in the demo.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Been messing around a little, I found I can parry with pretty much all weapons besides the aquila, but I still think it's possible.

Top Bottom