• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the worst?

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
When my cat starts seeing things inside the bricked off chimney... and attacks everything that moves... and some inanimate objects too...

My cat does that too! Except he tries to claw his way into the concrete walls instead, and he can sit and stare at one spot for hours. People say animals can see things we can't but I shudder at the thought of what makes him stare like that.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
So we had a different school bus today. It was snowing, we were freezing to death. We got on this bus, (Which was rattling like it was held together by a few chains,) and were about to sit down when we saw that the seat-belts were covered in mould. It was disgusting. >.< But we sat down and we sat up straight on the edge of the damp seats for the whole journey. It would have been more hygienic to sit on the floor.

And we had two science tests today.

THUURRRSDAAAYYY

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
"what is the worst wrong a person could commit? Or that people commit?"

Well emm..the possibilities are limitless War rape,genocide,children torture,biowarfare,deception,slavery,sexism,racism,manipulation etc

the list is just so huge that i can't even segregate those crimes

Have sex with a girl after a the first date. Giving her expression of that you like her. Saying that you love her and leave her
crying and never come back
That's cold. Really a no no!
Eh dude sorry that's the lowest common denominator for me not even close to being "Worst"

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Common denominator? Waht does that mean? Sorry I am not that good at english.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
So we had a different school bus today. It was snowing, we were freezing to death. We got on this bus, (Which was rattling like it was held together by a few chains,) and were about to sit down when we saw that the seat-belts were covered in mould. It was disgusting. >_< But we sat down and we sat up straight on the edge of the damp seats for the whole journey. It would have been more hygienic to sit on the floor.

THUURRRSDAAAYYY
your the ones that had that bus XD unluckyyyy

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
So we had a different school bus today. It was snowing, we were freezing to death. We got on this bus, (Which was rattling like it was held together by a few chains,) and were about to sit down when we saw that the seat-belts were covered in mould. It was disgusting. >_< But we sat down and we sat up straight on the edge of the damp seats for the whole journey. It would have been more hygienic to sit on the floor.

THUURRRSDAAAYYY
your the ones that had that bus XD unluckyyyy

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Did I hear correctly? Not that bad? Really? Sigh... I see. Of course it is bad.
This is internet after all I should not get too serious about discussions like these.

Well silly relationship problems are not Big of a deal

Its definitely NOT the "Worst thing a person can do to another person"

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm sick of Josh being ill all the time. More drugs, more appointments, no sleep.

Sigh...

Top Bottom