• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the name of the star that.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLLIDAY

what is the name of that star that continuasly Drains Dante's hp?
you could use Devil trigger the entire time you have it
but it slowly takes away your hp...
it said somthing like
it contains somthing about powers and its possesor will
somthing about loosing hp....
anyone remember?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The only thing I can remember from what you said is that Broken Neo-Generator in Devil May Cry 3.

"It sucks the soul of those who posses it. But in return for your soul it will give you power"

But I don't think that's what you mean, right?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I think he's talking about the "Guiding Light" but correct me if I'm wrong.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well see I'm not sure because I'm pretty sure that the only thing that drains your HP and gives you infinite DT is the Haywire Neogenerator from DMC3 but since this is in the DMC1 forums I couldn't come up with much but the guiding light and the melancholy soul. Maybe this person posted in the wrong section???:huh:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It could be. Well unless he re-enters we won't know.
He could also speak for the Untouchable, which gives you infinite DT and it's a star but it does not drain your health>_<

Ryaniel

Ryaniel1
i thought it was the melancholy soul i probably check tonight. but incase i dont see you good morning, good afternoon and

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
There is one of these HP draining items in each game. In the first it was the Melancholy Soul, in the second it was called, erm, well there is one in that game that's for sure, and in the third there's the Neo Generator. I just think that these orbs and items are getting old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom