• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is everyone doin?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
what is everyone doing when they are just looking at one place for ages and ages

like everyone is when i posted this

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You mean like the "what are you doing? At home or work?" thread right below this one? ;)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
no i mean what sort of thing are people doin when they are online but are not doing anything

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Still watching NakaTeleeli's .Hack let's plays. He's practically making me cry, he's so funny. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The forum gets quiet not boring. Not everyone can be on the forum all the time, and not everyone can be just on THIS forum when they're online. I've got another forum to mod, another where I'm involved in a RP and trying to get up to status to qualify as a mod, and then I'm on facebook, fanfiction. net, hotmail, doing research via Google (and some) for my novels, chatting on MSN, and surfing for jobs and apartments - and all this in the few hours that I'm online. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have several windows open when they're online, so it's to be expected that members will become idle or not show up on the forum at all some days.

Anyway, maybe I took that as a personal attack when I shouldn't have, but the forum is NOT boring. What happened to that link I sent you with the bored games? If there's not much happening here, then find something else to do until there is some life back on the forum.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I watch youtube vids between posts.

God, I can't stop watching NakaTeleeli, although y'all probably saw that coming... :p

Top Bottom