• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what if?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i was thinkin last night what if they made a half demon like dante but a girl.

had the same sort of life but her mother was a demon and father was human but she anit as strong as dante. But trough out the game they start 2 fall in love

here wat i made up..
The girl demon mother and spardawere friends and fought againt a strong demon. And they both went through into the human world, they went differnt ways, sparda met eve, and the demon mother met a guy and had a baby girl. But she had a secet feelin for sparda and was jealous of Eve and killed her. once she did tha she had a taste for human blood. sparda was angry. he trusted her so he went to kill her and boh were nver seen agen.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What if there are new characters in the game. Like 2 characters with a Kagome and Miroku personality.

- The Miroku character "which is a ninja/monk" would fall in love with Lady "she'd be like Sango".

- The Kagome character would be a demon slayer and priestess who is an angel. She'd be in love with Dante.

What do you guys think?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If Mundus would return. What Mundus had a sword of his own like Sparda. That would be sweet! And his soul would be resided within his own sword.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
No please! no japanese stuff to DMC...
the only japanese thing that fitted well in DMC was Yamato, the rest will make the series too much anime-like.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
^ Highly agree. I love Japanese forms of art, etc, but DMC wouldn't be good if it went all anime franchised. But here are my "what if"s;

What if --

- Vergil came back in DMC5?
- Kicked Dante's behind again?
- Sparda made an appearance?

dmc34

an angel fall in love with dante? that's impossible! what's nxt, dante had a baby? he's a half-breed, 1/2! so that baby will be 1/4 demon, 1/4 angel, and 1/4 human?? that's gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom