• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil-Bringer

What if Dante fell in love with a one of the women he has encounted over the saga who would it be and why, what do you think?

Me personaly i think Lady because they have had a bad past, kill demons for the same reason, love money, are very trigger happy and Dante made a move on Lady in the Temen-ni-Gru and seems to be the only woman he has been 'involved' with in that way.

Zato-OW

King
Actually he has a thing for Lady even if he doesn't capcom is gonna pin them up from fan base.Some concept actually proves this.Like the one with Kyrie playing with Nero then on the other end it has Lady holding Dante with Trish trying to fix his sword.

Then there's DMC3... Then there are both of their characters. Lady is the one who always cheats him out of money and Dante doesn't even care. Then in DMC4 when Dante is reading the magazine he is looking and smiling at a picture of Lady. Then there is their past. Both are around the same age, both lost their family to demons, both loves killing demons, and both have tension with each other from DMC3 to DMC4. Also the fact everyone loves Lady for some reason. But that's just me talking, lol.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
yeah...but the fact that sparda was attracted to a woman like eva....and trish looking like her....i know it was to gain his trust and all...but dante to be lookin for the same things in a woman that sparda was....and the way trish does almost anything for dante....that shows love there...,there's definitely something with them two

Zato-OW

King
They have a brother and sister relationship. It even says so somewhere(ill look for it.).Besides the game is suppose to be how a demon could care for a human as Sparda did. Also Dante dating a woman who looks exactly like his mother is freaky and sick. He sees her as family and a good friend nothing more. Now him and Lady are a good match. Shes a human and has somewhat of a mirror life with Dante except for obvious things ofcourse. She even named his shop even though she scams Dante.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
It makes sense that dante would like trish though...she lives with him and is just so damn sexy...lady i just so dorky....she has no swordplay skills...dante can relate to trish with that

Devil-Bringer

KNDSVCloud;149526 said:
It makes sense that dante would like trish though...she lives with him and is just so damn sexy...lady i just so dorky....she has no swordplay skills...dante can relate to trish with that

Yeah but she can shoot lol
But Trish did leave Dante long enough for him to change his shop name back to Devil May Cry and Lady always stayed with him (to scam him lol) and in the Anime when Trish said are you with Dante look how Lady reacts ^^

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
^Firstly that Nero tag rocks, and secondly two girls are better than one. If you get what I'm saying.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Devil-Bringer;149689 said:
Yeah but she can shoot lol
But Trish did leave Dante long enough for him to change his shop name back to Devil May Cry and Lady always stayed with him (to scam him lol) and in the Anime when Trish said are you with Dante look how Lady reacts ^^

Watched the whole anime once again, but can not find that. Which episode, at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom