• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if we found out Nero has a twin

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What if scenario of if Nero finds out in a future game that he has a twin

Male or female (your choice)

How would ye feel about that and how would it impact things

I mean it could open up coop , and another campaign for them

Me personally I would like him to have a female twin with pretty substantial powers in their potential, but Nero needs to train her to hone those powers and unlock her Dt

Could lend backstory to their mother and what happened to her

What do you think, and what would you like to see in this hypothetical?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@ef9dante_oSsshea
I have a fraternal twin sister so I'm biased towards that option.

I thought it would be cooler if Nero's mom was the one who left him at Fortuna than Vergil so it' be easier to split them that way. She left Nero and took his sister for whatever reason. I prefer his mom to be alive and I don't mind retconning the light novel (what's one more?).

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ha wouldn't be the first retcon for sure

I like that idea about his mother leaving him in fortuna and taking his sister away

Maybe since his mother is from fortuna, she could teach her daughter about elements and other stuff to use her demonic side for

And Nero could teach her h2h combat and melee

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ehh... I'm not sure I'd care for another twin being introduced.

I'd prefer to keep Nero an only child. Maybe a half sibling at most.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I hope they don't introduce another twin, since it will be a bit useless in term of story... I hope they concentrate on vergil and Nero relentionship, since the twin story is an arc already done in dmc, and vergil and Dante are those twin... They just reveal that Nero is vergil son so it s unnecessary to put a sister or brother now, they must continue on the father and son story

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If anything another child could expand on the mother and Vergils relationship, explain what happened

And give Vergil more reason to become more human

And it doesn't impede Vergil and Nero delving into things and bonding

it opens up gameplay for future games , and gives Vergil and nero someone else to fight for and protect, plus a lot of times in genetic lines twins can happen a few times

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The secret twin idea would work better if Dante and Vergil grew up together. That would allow for greater contrast between the generations and you could make each set feel like foils for each other.

Vergil95

If anything another child could expand on the mother and Vergils relationship, explain what happened

And give Vergil more reason to become more human

And it doesn't impede Vergil and Nero delving into things and bonding

it opens up gameplay for future games , and gives Vergil and nero someone else to fight for and protect, plus a lot of times in genetic lines twins can happen a few times
I think it doesn't suit well in term of plot, I think they should stay on Nero and vergil... I know twins can happened in genetic more than once, but that's not the point, the point for me is that putting a sister or brother for Nero would be useless and add nothing that Nero didn't already experienced and give to us in term of plot, a sister that was left abandoned and didn't know anything about his family probably adopted by someone else, were did I already hear this story? Oh yes it's Nero story... it's better if they stay focus on Nero, dante and vergil, since their story is not end yet...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That's fair enough that you feel that way vergil95 , I respect that

But remember this is only a play along hypothetical that will never happen

I am simply asking if it was to happen , how would you do it or like to see it done

Vergil95

That's fair enough that you feel that way vergil95 , I respect that

But remember this is only a play along hypothetical that will never happen

I am simply asking if it was to happen , how would you do it or like to see it done
Well if that happened I thought they should use a sister for Nero, and let her be living a different life from the one Nero did... Probably like Luke and leia from star wars, Luke was poor like nero while leia was rich I think they should do something like this

Top Bottom