• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if Vergil had the devil bringer

Nero15

Yamato's Own
what if vergil had the devil bringer can u imagine vergil'ss dark slayer mixed with devil bringer moves?

Nero15

Yamato's Own
yes it does just picture some of vergil's attacks infused wit the db. Also the db could transform yamato into something like tetsuiga from Inuyasha

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
We got your point, but we disagree. Not everyone can agree with anyone:p

And one of the moves of the DB would be wasted. Snatch brings enemies close to you. What's the point when Vergil teleports?:lol:

chesta

as someone else said it wouldn't fit his personal fight style

vergil is more like the swift and fast slashes to kill enemies in an instant

nero is more like the i'm gonna kick ur ass and smash you into pieces ya know? so DB fit's nero very well but same goes not for vergil >.>

Koemi

half-breed
or, if Vergil can use DB for other purpose - say, an aura like Nero's and hold a spirit Yamato, or use it to halt enemies attack then bounce back to them (a DB version of Royal Guard?), or just walk up close to a pawn and squeeze a piece out of them (that's sorta his style...)

Sparda™

Koemi;123293 said:
or, if Vergil can use DB for other purpose - say, an aura like Nero's and hold a spirit Yamato, or use it to halt enemies attack then bounce back to them (a DB version of Royal Guard?), or just walk up close to a pawn and squeeze a piece out of them (that's sorta his style...)

Vergil is the dark character type. A Devil Bringer would ruin such persona.

Koemi

half-breed
Dante Aseroth;123294 said:
Vergil is the dark character type. A Devil Bringer would ruin such persona.

I know, but I was just trying to be nice in responding to the original question ^_^ Frankly, I'll be :mad: if Vergil has DB in any upcoming sequels *knock wood*

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
if vergil has the DB he will turn to a freaking creature . lol :D

74875_normal_devil-may-cry-3-dante-vergil-02.jpg

images

vergil cool

Top Bottom