• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if Eva was a badass like Sparda was?!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Cobbled this together on xnalara. My kind of image of how Eva would stand her ground during the house raid.I think there would be a lot more demons though...
XNALaraXPS2013-05-2915-45-39-58_zpsf7b68f6c.png

XNALaraXPS2013-05-2916-03-45-45_zps461ea248.png
Nice job loopy :3

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This is kind of related, so I guess I'll say it here.

You guys notice that feather Mundus has in his jacket pocket? It looks like it's too small to be a quill pen....so what if he took it from Eva as a trophy for killing her?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
This is kind of related, so I guess I'll say it here.

You guys notice that feather Mundus has in his jacket pocket? It looks like it's too small to be a quill pen....so what if he took it from Eva as a trophy for killing her?
I thought it was meant to represent his wings like the tower, since he always had them in the original.

If it'd been Eva's they would've brought it up in the plot o.o

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I thought it was meant to represent his wings like the tower, since he always had them in the original.
Oh, it could be that too. I didn't think of it like that.:blush:
If it'd been Eva's they would've brought it up in the plot o.o
True...but there were other things they didn't bring up in the game like Vergil making money from computers...maybe that wasn't relevant enough though...

I also read somewhere on this forum that there was supposed to be an explaination for why Mundus' eyes are different. Anyone know why that is? Or is it just a design aesthetic?

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Cobbled this together on xnalara. My kind of image of how Eva would stand her ground during the house raid.I think there would be a lot more demons though...
XNALaraXPS2013-05-2915-45-39-58_zpsf7b68f6c.png

XNALaraXPS2013-05-2916-03-45-45_zps461ea248.png
You know, Loopy? With these images, I might imagine NT making a DLC chapter for DmC telling how Eva fended Mundus off armed only with the Osiris.

Player character - DmC Eva
However, her moves for Osiris would be even more powerful since she is an angel herself. Her ranged attacks would be power orb blasts coming from her hands, kinda like Ifrit's Meteor attack from DMC1. Remember that?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
You know, Loopy? With these images, I might imagine NT making a DLC chapter for DmC telling how Eva fended Mundus off armed only with the Osiris.

Player character - DmC Eva
However, her moves for Osiris would be even more powerful since she is an angel herself. Her ranged attacks would be power orb blasts coming from her hands, kinda like Ifrit's Meteor attack from DMC1. Remember that?
That'd be seriously badass. I can imagine Eva's combat to be twice as fast as Vergils, considering the fact that the angelic weapons within the DmC: Devil May Cry universe allow for the player to zip around the screen pretty fast and freely. Imagine Eva having that kind of power?!

Top Bottom