• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you done today, to make you feel proud?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Finished three races on Wipeout HD on hard. Got gold! All times was within tenths of a second from 1 second to zero XD.
I didn't think I could make it. Fast reaction brudda ^_^
You where on wipe out?! Do you have a vid of which one you were in?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Me and my best friend were the first people my English teacher had ever awarded full marks to in the Shakespeare assessment!!! (And she's been teaching for years!) :D *Dances*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
必殺技‼, Hissatsuwaza‼

sSmvw.png

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Checked my college work submissions and saw I got the distinction criteria for the programming unit!! (Considered the hardest unit on the course :D)
Also completed all Hell levels on Super Meat Boy, and got A+ on all of em' :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
made my older sister cry playing resistence 3...damn she's more scared of the grims than me...even my 7 year old sister is braver than that XD

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I went shopping today. Lots of vitamins and minerals. Some food too. A meeting. This day went too fast. I'm beat but I did what I was suppose to today so I am all good. Nice morning with the forum here and back again. Good to be home again.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Found this. Man I remember watching those series on TV long ago. I found it again. My memories are coming back. I am relieved. Slowly but surely. Yeah. One step at the time with all time that is needed to drink some vine. XD

LeoXCV

Single life for life
In Black Ops 2 Champions League matchmaking I got ranked top 25 in the platinum division, in just the initial 5 games required to get placed :cool:

Oh, and I found out I was the only one in my college year to get a distinction criteria in one of the recent assignments :p

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
There are two types of battle. First there is to save lifes. Second there is to save pride. My pride is stronger now while I walk this path of life. I know that we never can find perfection but that is what makes us human isn't it? It is natural to do mistakes. We can learn of our experiences and try a different path if something don't work out. Serah Farron: ''Time to try again''
It is the choices that makes us who we are.........
The unseen values.

Top Bottom