• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What has made you the DMC/DmC fan you are today?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Vergil (in the DMC3 E3 Trailer). Plus, I had a lot of time to kill between lessons in art college, so I spent that time looking up everything Devil May Cry.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Guess my first contact with the series was reading a parodistic fanfic about Naruto that starred DMC3 Dante and Vergil as crossover characters... This happened quite some time ago, 2007 I think.

Then one year ago I bought my first console and while thinking about games I would have liked to play. I remembered a reference I read on a Hellsing wiki about Alucard's guns being similar to Dante's. Put two and two together and decided to buy the HD Collection. Loved the series since then, even if I have to admit I haven't played DMC2 yet.... *goes hiding in a corner*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante only triggered to stunt Alice in order to get free from her without harming, since Devil Trigger( even in games), seems to absorve demonic energy from oponents, making them weaker.
That wasn't a rape as some fans may think ( This is one of the urban legends I was talikng about).His hips could not be farther from hers.

Okay, I can see that being the case. His reaction afterwards is what made me o_O about what exactly went down. Also it wouldn't be rape as she was totally coming onto him.

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
Okay, I can see that being the case. His reaction afterwards is what made me o_O about what exactly went down. Also it wouldn't be rape as she was totally coming onto him.
•_• Oh yeah... That part... I'm going to go fall down a cliff if you don't mind now. *falls* Damn! I forgot I threw the book down here! :(

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
•_• Oh yeah... That part... I'm going to go fall down a cliff if you don't mind now. *falls* Damn! I forgot I threw the book down here! :(

Ive never seen it was it really that bad*same question i asked about the mundus scene lol*

Top Bottom