• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What games do you think deserve to return?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Maybe not obscure but I would love to see Majora's Mask get a graphical update for either 3DS or Wii-U. My all time favorite Zelda game.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
ae027e7fbeea13f4ee13d8197575fa06.jpg

Haunting Ground
2. Rule Of Rose
3. Ghost In The Shell
4. BloodRayne.
5. Champions of Norrath
BloodRayne did return not too long ago with the side-scrolling action platformer BloodRayne:Betrayal. It was actually really good paying homage to games like old school Castlevania difficulty and all. The animation and art style were fantastic and I enjoyed alot more than I thought I would. Castlevania for the NES is one of my favorite games of all time and it was nice to have such a well designed indie title like this. The best BloodRayne game out of them all and I think the series really found a comfortable spot with this style.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
BloodRayne did return not too long ago with the side-scrolling action platformer BloodRayne:Betrayal. It was actually really good paying homage to games like old school Castlevania difficulty and all. The animation and art style were fantastic and I enjoyed alot more than I thought I would. Castlevania for the NES is one of my favorite games of all time and it was nice to have such a well designed indie title like this. The best BloodRayne game out of them all and I think the series really found a comfortable spot with this style.
Is it worth buying it on PSN?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Is it worth buying it on PSN?
It was free if you had PS Plus and I would have payed full price for it so yes it is definitely worth it. The game is a very worthy tribute to such classics as Castlevania and it sure as hell isn't easy but you don't feel cheated either. I highly recommend it.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
It was free if you had PS Plus and I would have payed full price for it so yes it is definitely worth it. The game is a very worthy tribute to such classics as Castlevania and it sure as hell isn't easy but you don't feel cheated either. I highly recommend it.
Welp, another reason to get PS Plus, seems alot of good games these days are released for free on it.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
ae027e7fbeea13f4ee13d8197575fa06.jpg

Haunting Ground
2. Rule Of Rose
3. Ghost In The Shell
4. BloodRayne. The none side scrolling version.
5. Champions of Norrath

About Ghost in The Shell games I heard faint rumours on being maded an MMO game in that universe, what could be F2P. I played two games of those universe: one for PS2 and one for PSP so I would want for return of those games

Top Bottom