• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
This is a thread for people to post their ideas about games/game types that should be created....

My idea is maybe taking the Final Fantasy and original characters from Kingdom Hearts and make a more advanced version of Dissidia. Make it so that Dissidia is the child's/beginner's type game even in its hardest setting.

What do you think?:p

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dissidia is like, a disappointment to me. I expected to play a Final Fantasy fighter and I end up playing a Super Smash Brother lite on PSP.

Now had Square contacted either Arc Systems Works (Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Hokuto No Ken, Sengoku Basara X) or Eighting (Tatsunoko vs Capcom, GC/Wii Naruto fighters, Bloody Roar) for a Final Fantasy fighter...it would of been a masterpiece of epic proportions.

So yeah, thats my idea. Square needs to get to ****ing work! :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Dissidia is great in it's own way.
That is my opinion.

On another note:
Pacman/Tetris/Pong at the same time with awesome updated pixel graphics? O_O

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Why is Kojima being so stubborn about going back to Metal Gear 1? Almost everything that has made the MGS the popular franchise it is today is absent in that game. And given that the series is so story driven and that is like...the most significant chapter in the whole story you would think he might want to go and update it just a tad.

But no of course everyone just wants to know what a 3D version of MGS3 would look like...good call.

Esura

aka958;291698 said:
Dissidia is great in it's own way.
That is my opinion.
Thats cool.
What you thought I was going to troll you or something? :lol:
Darth Angelo;291717 said:
Why is Kojima being so stubborn about going back to Metal Gear 1? Almost everything that has made the MGS the popular franchise it is today is absent in that game. And given that the series is so story driven and that is like...the most significant chapter in the whole story you would think he might want to go and update it just a tad.

But no of course everyone just wants to know what a 3D version of MGS3 would look like...good call.
Actually, they need to make a remake of both Metal Gear games into one big one, because Metal Gear 2 is important as well, if not even more important considering that Metal Gear 2 is referenced more than Metal Gear 1.

Speaking of Metal Gear Solid games...they need to make a Metal Gear Solid 5. Kojima is talking out of his ass if he expect us to believe he is done with the series. Make Otacon the main character, or Raiden...wait he got his own game now so that removes him from the equation.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
so much for original ideas lol :D

I think they should definitely create a new Metal Gear. Im not a fan of the series and I've never played, but it seems like the fanbase demands it and if you don't listen to your fans, your shooting yourself in the foot.

On another note, what about a regraphic of FFVII with CGI cutscenes? or a Prince of Persia game that actually fits in with the storyline? lol

Esura

GamblingGambitCloud;291722 said:
regraphic of FFVII with CGI cutscenes
Dont MESS with me mayn 'bout that! :lol:

Its been on my mind for years...but Square wont read it. :(

A FFVII remake with FFXIII and Versus graphics....my god I would spend 80 bucks on it right now...like RIGHT NOW MAN! :wacko:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Esura;291721 said:
Thats cool.

Actually, they need to make a remake of both Metal Gear games into one big one, because Metal Gear 2 is important as well, if not even more important considering that Metal Gear 2 is referenced more than Metal Gear 1.

I was quite supprised how mgs'y the sequel was in terms of the story and even the soundtrack but yeah they both stick out like a sore thumb and need updating.

Kojima can't even say it isn't suitable for a modern game either I mean Outer Heaven was supposed to have had 100 underground floors and thats just the main building. That would give him as much creative freedom as he wanted.

Esura

Darth Angelo;291734 said:
I was quite supprised how mgs'y the sequel was in terms of the story and even the soundtrack but yeah they both stick out like a sore thumb and need updating.

Kojima can't even say it isn't suitable for a modern game either I mean Outer Heaven was supposed to have had 100 underground floors and thats just the main building. That would give him as much creative freedom as he wanted.
True that, true that.

Imagine Young Snake vs Big Boss with Castlevania Lord of Shadows' graphics...so awesome...even though Big Boss goes down in the most retarded way possible.

Top Bottom