• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think dante's new devil trigger will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Heard It's Going To Be A Whole New Form Most Of The Information I Found Said That Dante's Devil Trigger Will Look Completly Different From The Other Games Yet Still Very Cool

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Alastor12;13840 said:
Was this info official?

Yeah, I Got It From And Article I Read Online A Couple Of Weeks Ago,
The Article Was An Interveiw With One Of The Staff Members Working On DMC 4
Of Course You Can't Really Go To The Link Where I Found The Article Because The Guy That Originally Posted It Deleted It Because He Thought That It Got Too Much Information Away

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
In DMC1, Dante didn't have his own demon form. In DMC2, he did. In DMC3, they looked similar to his DMC2 one. Really, they did look similar. Black face & body, white markings on his torso, red arms and legs and wings.
Dante's new DT will probably look similar to DMC2's or DMC3's. Or Dante could just have a demon trigger that looks like Sparda's, just like the DMC1-costume Dante did in DMC3. And I think that would have greater impact in the story.
The group Nero belongs to idolizes/worships Sparda. They probably have no idea that Dante's Sparda's son, but it'll probably be a huge shock to them if he ever DT's infront of them and looks like their hero/god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom