• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think dante's new devil trigger will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Rebellion
Don't know but I liked the way he looked all black and spiky in demon form in DMC1. Something resembling that would be sweet.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Solidus;8903 said:
Don't know but I liked the way he looked all black and spiky in demon form in DMC1. Something resembling that would be sweet.

could be true..............or the combiation of DMC3 DT and the DMC2 DT..............that could be awsome

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I think his devil trigger will be unlike in previous DMCs. I think he'll still have that shimmering aura around him in DMC4 but his actual appearance: My betting is a scaly winged, red eyed, multi horned, intimidating berserker. The air raid will be a combination of 1 and 2 (as powerful as 1 but you can fly in addition gliding around like in 2.
My reckoning anyway.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmm................could be
but i think that they could put the ability that Dante and Vergil has such as Drive, Judgement Cut and road Trip

------Vergil---

Solidus;8903 said:

I like the way he looked to, maybe one or two changes could be good

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
One thing I think would be cool is to make the most of PS3's powers and add some really neat graphical effects on him, like litting burning flames coming off him in various places and they could move as you walked and stuff.

I also think it'd be cool if they did a really creepy 'demon's voice' for him instead of just putting a sound effect on his normal voice.

Dante666666

it hopefully will look cooler than dmc3 because to be honest it looked wack. It would look cool if had he two devil trigger and angel triger.

ador757

i really doesn't matter as long as his demon form doesn't change when you change your weapons. i dont really like it... the different demon forms in DMC 3 really confuses me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom