• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Devil Arms you'd want in DMC5?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I dunno if a thread was already made so here's another.

Besides Rebellion, E&I, and the motorcycle/buzzsaws, I'd want to see some other types of weapons both come back and be added.

latest

Coyote-A: A shotgun is a must for all Devil May Cry games. I hope DMC5 has this in the game as well.

latest

Gauntlets: Not specifically the Infinity Gauntlet but rather gauntlets in general. And JUST gauntlets rather then greaves too.

71vERZ6VgKL._UY606_.jpg

Ball and Chain: I saw it on Kill Bill and always thought it'd be a cool weapon for Dante to use for stylish combat. Then again, Nero has a similar ability with one of the Devil Breakers for what I had in mind.

yhst-49666507782127_2271_347717109__98982.1415743211.1280.1280.jpg

Sniper: I don't think we've ever seen Dante with a sniper rifle before. I think it'd be really cool to have that element of gameplay into DMC5.

Any thoughts?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
yhst-49666507782127_2271_347717109__98982.1415743211.1280.1280.jpg

Sniper: I don't think we've ever seen Dante with a sniper rifle before. I think it'd be really cool to have that element of gameplay into DMC5.

DMC3 had a Sniper Rifle......well more like an anti tank rifle.

While they're drastically different guns in real life but in gameplay would probably function the same or Dante would use a sniper rifle like an anti-tank rifle.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vergil has a grim reaper look so he needs a scythe.

I wanted Nero's devil bringer to have the name Eryx.

Maybe an ax that can split apart into twin hatchets?

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Besides the standards (Rebellion, Ebony & Ivory, Red Queen, and Blue Rose) I want a shotgun, a set of gauntlets, maybe another axe and scythe

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Alongside the standard set of default weapons, I'd maybe like to see a spear-like weapon - something along the lines of the one from Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance. I'd love to play with the Kalina-Ann and the shotgun as well.

Meg

I'd like to see an axe, spear/halberd, ball on a chain, and twin short swords/daggers. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom