• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What city does Dante live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Devil

I just wanted know what city or state does Dante live in?? I'vve alwayus wondered that. Does anyone know?? I need a response quick.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well it is unconfirmed at the moment. The creators of DMC leave everything in mystery, like Dante's exact characteristics/age/location. It is to add to how good DMC world is, since each of us imagine things slightly different, according to our liking;)

heatlancer

1# Trickster
dante is a couple 100 years old.. only he ages slower.. his full first name is durante.. dante is short.. no one knows his second name.. and as for where he lives.. it looks like new york in dmc3.. not sure

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante isn't 100 years old. In each of the games except maybe DMC2 Capcom states that his age is around...sth. Around 19 in DMC3, around 28 in DMC1, around 35 in DMC4.
This thingy about the name is pretty weird, where did you hear that? And no one has a second name in DMC games. Only some in the novels/manga/anime have.

Oh, and Happy Birthday by the way;)

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
The DMC universe is not our own. Sure there are cities with lights and everything, but there aren't any cell phones and stuff like that. It is a very classic, yet slightly modern world. But yeah, it does remind me of a 50's new york.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
it has a desert around it if you see the video when the temi-ni-gru comes out the earth...i just noticed that now...that means that it's in an arid region...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's not a desert, there are buildings all over. And DMC3 place looks slightly different than in DMC1, so it must be a place in their fantasy alone^_^

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
His universe is not much like ours, that is true. But his mainstay is in the slums or darker side of a very big city. There are back alleys, old rundown apartments, and dirty bars. The kind of place gangs or the mafia would linger, like it talked about in the novels.

Baby Devil

Tony_Redgrave;40526 said:
Dante isn't 100 years old. In each of the games except maybe DMC2 Capcom states that his age is around...sth. Around 19 in DMC3, around 28 in DMC1, around 35 in DMC4.
This thingy about the name is pretty weird, where did you hear that? And no one has a second name in DMC games. Only some in the novels/manga/anime have.

Oh, and Happy Birthday by the way;)

If he''s around 19 in DMC3 thats pretty young. Also in DMC4 I thought Dante was going to be in his 40s because its looks like he got some stubble facial hair going on. I thought he would turn 100 and not be able to age one bit but that would be cool if he could live to be over 100 and not change in appearance.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You may be right. The pictures of Sparda that we have, may be after his descent in the human world. (Except if he had Handguns in the Underworld:p ). So since he retained his appearance maybe Dante could also. But maybe for less years as he is partially human^_^

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
Baby Devil;40699 said:
If he''s around 19 in DMC3 thats pretty young. Also in DMC4 I thought Dante was going to be in his 40s because its looks like he got some stubble facial hair going on. I thought he would turn 100 and not be able to age one bit but that would be cool if he could live to be over 100 and not change in appearance.

Yeah...He seems about 40...He looks...So...Odd to me o_o Maybe its because i'm so used to seeing the '19 year-old'.

Curse

Cursed Girl
hmm dmc 3 looked liked new york back in the 60's
dmc 2 looked like Venice or smth
didn't play the 1st one... ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom