• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What can Capcom do?

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I'm not complaining. It was a good game.
Oh ofcourse,definiatly a good game,I actually liked Chibiterasu more than his mother in some ways.I'm just saying I never would've expected a game like Okami to have a sequel on a handheld.It was just rather odd for me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh ofcourse,definiatly a good game,I actually liked Chibiterasu more than his mother in some ways.I'm just saying I never would've expected a game like Okami to have a sequel on a handheld.It was just rather odd for me.

I think the reason it was on a handheld was because the original Okami completely tanked on the PS2 and Wii. In fact, Okami's low sales are why Clover Studios went bankrupt, even though the game was damn good!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

Well its odd for me too that they actually made sequel on ds rather then a spin-off i never played that because i don't own a ds it may have been a good game but alas there is no next-gen game on okami and that's a shame !

Top Bottom