• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are your weapons you can get SSStylish good with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Rebellion and A&R. Mainly the latter, my favourite weapons. Million Slash will just decimate the lesser demons.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I usually have Rebellion - Ebony&Ivory - Rifle - Another Devil Arm according to where I am.
Only with Rebellion I can easily get good stylish points if the enemy is 7 Hells/Damned Pawns/Abyss etc. But for other enemies and circumstances I use the guns' switch canceling to keep the style meter going up. Especially the rifle does a magnificent job at that. Also while I evade by jumping, is good staying in the air with Ebony & Ivory (as when you evade you wouldn't use jump cancel) and then continue to where I left after landing.
For those who use Royal Guard, successful guards the one right after the other increase the stylish meter to SSS REALLY quick. It's too bad that I'm addicted to Trickster myself.

Vergil was quite hard at first mainly 'cause I don't own the Special Edition and only play at a friend 2 times a month. But as soon as you see that his powerful attacks except for destroying the enemy fast (which makes it hard to reach a high style) it replenishes his Devil Trigger meter things change. I used to throw Phandom Swords one after the other but when I realized this, I always have them circle around me, and before they have gone I have full Devil Trigger again and the stylish meter has gone quite high. Also as Vergil has 3 weapons it's nice combining Trick Up and changing the weapon to fall like a meteorite with either Beowulf or Force Edge (as Yamato does the aerial combo).

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Rebellion and Agni and Rudra with Ebony and Ivory and Shotgun or Artemis with swordmaster or gunslinger styles.:D

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
Yeah I see Tony, I have SE Edition myself, but I am miles better getting the Style up with Dante, well afterall my Dante save has 68 Hours and Vergil Save has about 15 Hours gameplay. Normally get an A for Style Rank at the end of a mission with Dante, and B/C with Vergil. Why couldn't Capcom make for Styles for Vergil. T.T

Boyvu22

I've got rebellion, beowulf, ebony and ivory, and Kalina Ann. I mix that with royal guard so the SSStylish shows up quite a bit

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yamato, that is the most unimaginatively named sword in the series. Yamato is Japanese for "sword".

Don't get me wrong, it's a cool weapon but a little bit too laid back on the imagiation front.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm sorry if I get off topic but Yamato means "ideal" :huh:
As when the talked about Yamato Japanese women - meaning the ideal Japanese women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom