• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are your favourite forums?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My favourite forum (and biggest inspiration) was silenthillforum.co.uk when it was still around. Man, I used to love that place. I wasn't super active there, but I loved the community and reading up on all the brilliant Silent Hill theories that people would share. It's a real shame that the forum is no longer there.

Funnily enough, silenthillforum.co.uk is currently up for sale on Sedo.com and I've been really tempted to buy it, if only to at least attempt to restore it to its former glory.

Other than silenthillforum.co.uk, this place is my most favourite forum. I love that I managed to purchase the domain devilmaycry.org too.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I don't like other forums. Most of the forums I went are crazy fanboys/fangirls, haters, flamers, racists, etc. I only go to certain forums to get some stuffs like soundtracks and songs.

This is the only forum I am active 100%, and this is the only forum I loved out of others.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aside from DMC.org:

WTRP - a roleplaying site. Lovely members, wonderful staff, very little drama. It's like paradise ^_^

DSC - how can it NOT be on my favourites list? I'm a mod!!! :D ...dun dun dun...

NAG online forums - the single biggest gamer forum I have ever come across. *crushes on Miktar* :wub:

Nathan Bransford forums - literary agent, writers communion, what more can I say? I'm in my element!

Capax Infiniti - good people, wicked layout, you should be envious you're not there with me.

RE forum - yeah, Steven and Angel's 'other' baby. There are some really nice people on there.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I used to love Search Guild - it's where I met Steve :wub:

But it's long gone now :(

And I love projectego.net...my first proper forum experience after Search Guild :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here, of course.

Metroid Galaxy Forums: Nearly dead, but I still frequently visit. Five members is still enough for me to stay.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I used to frequently visit Tekken Zaibatsu, I don't go there at all now. I've had my fair share of forum failiers and bitchiness, so now I just lurk here and there. ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
cheezMcNASTY;272695 said:
sorry guys, projectego is #1 for me. it has the oh so beautiful giki chan. ^_^
Oh Giki-Chan!
My Giki-Chan!
How I love you so!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
there is only one forum i spend any time one and this is it. at the moment i have so little time on the internet that i only really have time for one thing and this is it.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Simple answer as there's only one forum that I love: REN. :)
(Owned by Steve)

Chloe_Ryder;272646 said:
NAG online forums - the single biggest gamer forum I have ever come across. *crushes on Miktar* :wub:

RE forum - yeah, Steven and Angel's 'other' baby. There are some really nice people on there.
NAG Online has only 3200 members. :huh: There are forums that are almost one hundred times bigger than that. This forum is about five times bigger.

I'm pleased to see REN on your list. :D

Vergil'sB*tch;272778 said:
Resi evil forum
You're not often there, would it help if Vergil signed up there? :p

Lexy;273433 said:
Residentevilfan.com
Probably a good forum, but you do know that we have a very good RE forum in the network? See under the "Network" dropdown menu at the top navbar and click "Resident Evil" if you would like to check it out. ^_^

Top Bottom