• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Started watching Psycho-Pass, I'm really enjoying it. It's scratching that Ghost in the Shell SAC itch that I've been missing, and it's internal logic is fairly consistent. Production I.G's animation is the bomb, as always.

berto

I Saw the Devil
We Still don't Know the Name of the Flower we Saw that Day.
It's not as sad as it was made it to be but it is surprisingly addictive.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
A little while ago, I realized that Rumiko Takahashi had once beaten off the path of her regular work and wrote a series of short manga stories. Then I found out most of them had been adapted into OVA's and even a couple series, so I decided to take a trip through them. They range from not bad to pretty damn good, Fire Tripper in particular impressed the hell out of me. Otherwise, The Mermaid Forest OVA's are worth a watch, and Maris the Choujo gave me a good chuckle.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Currently, it's the train station timetable board, waiting for my train to be announced.

Later it will be the mighty Romesh Ranganathan at the theatre.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished watching the Robin hood film on Netflix with Taron Egerton and Jamie Foxx.

It sucks balls.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I saw "city of tiny lights" on thursday and i saw "el camino: a breaking bad movie" last night.

Right now I'm watching Foxcade's retrospective on the DmC reboot.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not right now but yesterday went to see Abominable at the cinema.

Pretty good, as it happens. Eddie izzard was amazing.

And the redone version of Fix You was nothing short of stunning

Top Bottom