• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ

The Parliamentary Elections are currently ongoing here in Finland, and I absolutely love this "promoting video" :D
Turn on the English subtitles unless you can speak Finnish or Japanese.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I have had 3 hours of sleep , need to be up in 5 hours but sleep is messin with me

So I'm Gona watch roadhouse on netflix and hopefully watching it in the dark will make me tired enough to fall back asleep again for at least 2 hours before work

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Finishing up Power Rangers Turbo and watching various episodes of VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, Dragon Ball, DBZ, and GT. Also when I'm in the mood Leverage.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

this is a cool take on werewolves- it gives them an intermediate form between man and wolf.

- season 3 penny dreadful.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Triple frontier is such a good movie

Last night I watched the upside with Brian Cranston and Kevin Hart , and I gotta say it was brilliant

Today I am gona try bumblebee the movie , see if it stacks up to the main transformers movies

Captain Xin

I know Joss Whedon gets a lot of flak these days, but I can't help but fall in love with Cabin in the woods. It felt more like a love letter to the horror genre__ And It Actually Works!

Top Bottom