• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Today was a good day! I'm now equipped with cash to do some Xmas shopping. >:q

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*is trying to find references from different lizards and snakes* It's so hard to find a starting spot to draw...maybe I don't have to think at all and just start...I think I may just do that. *starts drawing random things*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm sitting in the wonderful sweedish land of IKEA. Ooooh foo fighters have just come on the instore music thing.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ebony;287337 said:
I'm sitting in the wonderful sweedish land of IKEA. Ooooh foo fighters have just come on the instore music thing.

No! I can't stand IKEA. Do you remember your first time? I couldn't get out. No windows to see what time of day it is... just a little path along the floor taking me through endless furniture jungles... taking me through every part of it all... I'd begun to die of starvation and forgot my own name by the time I emerged.

Now I know where the exit is I make for that as fast as possible. Some good deals on candles and kitchen stuff, though.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lexy;287525 said:
No! I can't stand IKEA. Do you remember your first time? I couldn't get out. No windows to see what time of day it is... just a little path along the floor taking me through endless furniture jungles... taking me through every part of it all... I'd begun to die of starvation and forgot my own name by the time I emerged.

Now I know where the exit is I make for that as fast as possible. Some good deals on candles and kitchen stuff, though.

Ha! I do get bored in Ikea. My friend used to work there so she knows the short cuts - they do exist, they're just well disguised! I got some bizarre Christmas wrapping paper - that's it! The lights I want were out of stock, which made me mad! :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Waiting for the Nano site to get back up (why do they have to do maintenance when I want to update my w/c?!?!!!111!!!!), half and half watching WCL....ooooh, my brotha just signed on, so I think I'm going to torment him a bit on MSN. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Watching the EMAs - I watch them every year. Looks like it's gonna be pretty crap :(
So I'm now posting and snooping around. :D

Top Bottom