• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

fon

Crazy Chick
Just finished reformating my laptop. Stupid deviantart giving me a stupid virus. Never visiting there again! Dx

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My train has been cancelled, so I'm on the bus to work - gonna be a long bus journey. Linkin Park have just come on my mp3 player which has reminded me I'm seeing them live next month.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
...Painting Amaterasu in the Okami style. I've painted her before as a human goddess, a few years ago, but I am fan of sumi-e.

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
Been listening to DVNO by Justice, and I twisted the lyrics :p

DMCF
Four capital letters
Printed in blood
'Cause details make the demons sweat
even worse
while they're shaking their butts
No need to ask my name
to figure out how creepy I am

fon

Crazy Chick
Drawing concept art of DMC characters as zombies. DMC3 Vergil and DMC1 Dante, check.
2 down, 5 to go. Unless I can think of some for everyone. I still feel bad that I made Dante hold Trish's decapitated head! xD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Copying a fudge recipe, and then (in close sequence) I gotta go finish washing dishes, start supper, iron the laundry, feed the kids, clean the kids, chuck them in bed, clean up the mess they made while eating, sort out my babe's gear for his indoor sports thing tonight, and then I still need to eat as well, do the dishes once again, and then MAKE the fudge while my babe is out so he can come home to a nice surprise, and then watch VD and finally have time to breathe again.
And then I recon I'll be ready to pass out.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I work in a museum. Part of my job is to take museum objects out of the museum to communities who can't make it into the museum - so everything is accessible blah blah blah. So I'm currently on a train with a suitcase - if for some unknown reason I had to empty the contents of the suitcase people would have me locked up for thinking I'm crazy. It contains a huge roman helmet, 2 gas masks, some tins of national dried milk from war time and some other really random items. I should put the helmet and gas mask on now to freak people out, lol! I'm bored!

Top Bottom