• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

aka958

Don't trust people
Kenshin Himura;245254 said:
askin' drakkar some things

He is the right man to ask about lot of things in the category "world domination".

Trying to get into Dragon Age. I've got all summer on me trying to find interest in it. My mage is simply epic with a little thought of what spells I learn.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
^if you want me to help you ask me i have finished 2 times dragon age and i'm about the 3rd one and have 40+ achivments

CloudStryker

Surviving
aka958;245286 said:
He is the right man to ask about lot of things in the category "world domination".

Trying to get into Dragon Age. I've got all summer on me trying to find interest in it. My mage is simply epic with a little thought of what spells I learn.

Huh, I bought that the other day and still havn't played it. I blame fallout 3.

I'm currently cleaning out my paintball gun.

aka958

Don't trust people
Kenshin Himura;245289 said:
^if you want me to help you ask me i have finished 2 times dragon age and i'm about the 3rd one and have 40+ achivments

Ohh I don't need help. RPG's are easy peasy for me. I find it fun with suprises, but I've played through the beginning three to four times now...

aka958

Don't trust people
Kenshin Himura;245294 said:
^have you finished the game?

No I haven't. I've been so bored out of my mind as soon as I got out of Lothering. I stopped finding joy in playing afterwards.

But what does that matter? I've got a summer filled with boredom so I can fill it up with something to waste my time.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
It's not so boring when you explore the deep secrets of the game :lol: realy know if you do the main missions it is very interesting.

aka958

Don't trust people
Kenshin Himura;245307 said:
It's not so boring when you explore the deep secrets of the game :lol: realy know if you do the main missions it is very interesting.

But I still somehow got bored. So I tried a mage instead of a rouge this time to get a little more variety and tactics.

I've seen the bosses in this game though. Like the two when you revisit the circle of magi's tower (revisit if you were a mage ofc). The one in the fade and the one on the top of the tower, friggin' EPIC battles!

Top Bottom