• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
Singing along to a song i like while listening to music on the headphones and chatting with people on Darkspyro Forums.com.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Beta-reading. Plotting. Drafting up guidelines/rules for the RPG. And waiting for the kettle to boil so I can have my third cuppa of the morning :) Mmm-mmm, coffee!

DarkDemonLord

♫♪ ┬ђЭ ĐЭΜΘП ЯФСΚŞŦДЯ ♫♪
I'm supposed to be at work, But I took the day off since I didn't get much sleep. But other than that, I'm just postin' and watchin' TV

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
looking around for a cool sig of Vergil. Trying to put down a character profile for said character o_O and then to start with all the others...oi, it's going to take a while! And browsing my old RP forum in prep for next week or so. People are cool. I love people sometimes. They make the world go round, really they do. It's just the few rotten apples that kill it *rips out Yamato* oh, hell yeah baby, I'm gonna slice and dice up those apples...and force feed them to Dante *****y smirk*

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Wow, it's been a while since I've posted in this thread.

I just got back from my first class. Turned in a 10 page paper and that's one class down. Have one more paper, two presentations and a final to do and I'll be done with this term ^_________^ Getting so close to getting my first Bachelors Degree!!!

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
Watching a little bit of Highschool Musical 3 with my little sis (I hate that movie >:C), posting on forums and listening to music.

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
Listening to music, chatting online on forums, about to make an "Afro Samuri" sig for my dad and starting to make avatars.

Top Bottom