• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The dark knight;106127 said:
Do you sleep man?? LOL!

I am still listening to the beatles. The beatles are pretty good.

Rarely, I suffer from insomnia unfortunatly, I haven't slept in days. >_<

Still listening to Dream Theater...Also wondering why my desk is sticky...

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
The dark knight;106129 said:
Are you at a restraunt??

And I am still listening to The beatles.

no im not at the restraunt it's delivery.changing my clothes and waiting for the salad to get here.i don't eat junk food.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The dark knight;106131 said:
You haven't slept in days? Have you had any hallucinations? Loss of appetite? Are you sick?

Nah, nothing like that, just genuinely have not been able to sleep for a while now, I've had it for a good few years, there are nights where I can sleep for England, but those come so rarely now...

STILL listening to Dream Theater, god I love that band, no band can possibly rival them. :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
nero's#1hater-good for u...i unfortunely have weakness for junk food...
i am listening to nightwish and looking for cookies....

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Thanks DK, I've sort of learnt to deal with it, been living with it for quite a while, so...Yeah. :lol:

I take the pills on the odd instance where I REALLY feel rough, like, haven't slept for weeks sort of touch, but I never take them regularly.

----

Still listening to DT. :lol:

The dark knight

Whenever I drink soda at night it makes me sleepy. *yawn* And Credo when it is late at night and you can't go to sleep.....just talk to me or somebody else. I enjoy conversations with any human that doesn't annoy me. :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: I wish soda got me to sleep, oh if only.

Yeah, I might just do that, whatever sort of passes the time, it's weird really, you tend to lose all track of time, then it gets to a stage where minutes feel like hours, hours feel like days and so forth, sucks really, but hey, enough of my belly aching.

----

Currently making a cup of tea. :p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I found my cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
listening to a random mix of musical theatre songs i put together

Top Bottom