• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Super Paper Mario, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 2008, Super Marios Bros. Wii
Not long after my Wii decided to freeze (frozen wii :p )

Meg

I can't stand Call of Duty WaW anymore. So many little problems add up and make it not fun. -_-

So now I'm starting Deux Ex HR

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
I majorly suck at combos anyway.
Sonic Generations is great. There are a few levels in there that I (personally) wouldn't have included but... what can ye do about it? :p
Stuck on the Shadow boss battle at the moment... and Egg phoenix... i think.

Back to blood omen 2

My bad for the late replies. ><
But ya, it's all cool xD I had the nerve to buy the costume pack with Corrupted Vergil so I'm enjoying my team a little bit more xDD I think I'll give Sonic Generations a shot eventually. I'm saving up for other games coming out next year..

I just got LittleBigPlanet 2 in the mail yesterday. I'm quite addicted to it atm. Still playing some Uncharted 3 and Ultimate MvC3.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Playing Metal Gear Solid 2, Sons of Liberty. I guess thinking about the upcoming Rising made me play it. I didn't like what they did to Raiden in MGS4. Much prefer him as he is in SOL, with the ending left open for his crappy life to start looking up. I mean could it get worse than SOL, for him, really?

Yes, yes it could. -__-

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Modern Combat 3 Fallen Nation , this game is the best FPS on mobile phones , it looks like Call of duty MW on mobile phone

Top Bottom