• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Playing Anarchy Reigns and The Walking Dead. I am extremely disappointed with Anarchy Reigns.

I'm not surprised, I've seen trailers and i wasn't impressed. Although I did read a review and they marked it 9/10... I lol'd until it hurt.:lol:

EDIT: Playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Zuma's Revenge on the PS3

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Finished Gravity Rush, very unusual ending but I loved it! Hope they make a sequel! :D

I'm still playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2. I've downloaded Metal Gear Solid from the PSN, i'm planning an MGS marathon to get me pumped for Ground Zeroes.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
resistance 3

had some epic battles
me: *reaches chimeran outpost while hundreds of hybrids, ravagers, drones, dropships and steelheads charge toward me*
:cool: *kills them one by one* can't touch this oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh can't touch this :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, I made my mum howl with laughter when I was playing Hole in the Wall on Kinect.
Also finished the DmC demo again. Also been playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Zuma's Revenge

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Loving the hell out of some Anarchy Reigns, but there's barely anyone online. So many people wasting their time on Black ops when they could be playing the most original and audacious multiplayer console game in years. It's a disgrace.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
72533_515718111801779_372050176_n.jpg

TSW on trial mode. Nuff said XD

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Jealous of you. =( *should get her copy any time between today and...saturday*

---

Playing:
mousie fetch. >_>
Video game wise? Erm...not sure what it'll be for the day.

Nuuuuuu... I hope it arrives as soon as possible for you :3

Does Stilts bring it back to you? :p

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmares co-op

I had to take time out with that one, the screen was so small and I think my eyeballs were gonna fall out from staring at it so hard

Top Bottom