• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Turtles

TURTS c:
Finished Fire Red playthrough... starting on another Black version go around. Though it's been quite the ****-take so far :/

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
How is Lollipop Chainsaw? Is it worth buying?

Sonic Adventure DX (Dreamcast collection.)

Too short for a game, and it takes about 4 hours to complete the game if you are skilled enough and play it on Normal mode. The game has a lot of unlockable stuffs, such as costumes, music, artworks, etc, but all of it requires some grinding throughout all 7 chapters in the game. Simple yet effective combat, with easy to pull off moves. A good hack and slash game, but the shortness of the game sucks a lot of fun from the game. The real good stuffs from the game would be Juliet Starling (personality and sexual appeal), crazy humour, excellent and creative character designs (zombie bosses and humans), as well as the variety of gameplay sections in stages.

If I were you, I will wait for the game to get real cheap, since the game is very short, unless you are willing to play all stages all over again and unlock all stuffs, or if you are rich. I will write a review soon, so have a look at it when I have finished writing it.

EDIT: My review - http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/lollipop-chainsaw-review-ps3.11341/

Top Bottom