• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dr. Cheesesteak

I've been mostly playing RDR2 recently with a sprinkle of Tekken 8 and Helldivers 2. Also bought Saviorless last night, a puzzle platforming indie game I've been following for a few years.

RDR2 is...amazing. Super frustrating at times w/ the broken Wanted system and inconsistent/confusing autosave system. But still, an amazing game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I played the Stellar Blade demo the other day. Not quite what I thought. When the guy said he took cues from NieR I thought it was going to be more like that. Instead it's a mix of hack and slash and souls. It's good. A bit different but good. It was just not quite what I expected.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Been that long since I played I’m going to have to relearn how to play it. :LOL:

I’m trying to get through Ryse, Robocop and some of the Command & Conquer campaigns before Ghost of Tsushima launches on PC in May.
I need to jump back in myself and try and beat that boss.

Was playing chernobylite yesterday, the ray traced lighting in it is brilliant.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Jumped back into ff7 rebirth, i have to play it in bursts as they have ruined the pacing by stopping momentum constantly ,with forced mini games and party switches and traversing.

Such a shame too as ff7 remake was fantastic, but this one has left me disappointed to be honest.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The crysis remastered trilogy on ps5, kinda bummed out the quality mode is only 1800p on ps5 and mot 2160p like xbox series x

It is due to using ps4 pro code i am guessing, it was on sale for cheap so i am happy to play through it again with the haptics on ps5

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I had the urge to play FF15 and RDR2.

So today im restarting FF15.

I didnt realize how long it would take to download...:(

EDIT- the beginning brought back nostalgia but im more aware of its problems and less of a KH hater than before.

Its a fun but flawed time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom