• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what are some good ps3 game??????

AzuleSasuano0889

I finally got round 2 buyin a ps3 again, cuz my last 1 broke. So now I'm lookin for some good ps3 games 2 play, but I can't think of none. I of course have already got God of war 3 and I jus beat infamous. I'm bout 2 beat heavenly sword and after dat ill play ff xii, but then wut. I really like adventure action fantasy types wit da occansional rpg or shooter n fighting. On my xbox I have already played a bunch of games. But I'm tapped on da ps3 front so any ides??????

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What about Devil May Cry 4?

I know that sounds redundant, because this is a Devil May Cry forum, but you didn't mention it, and it's worth a play.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay. I was just making sure.

What about a Ratchet and Clank game? Those are good games as well.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Metal gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Killzone 2.

These games are awesome third person shooting games, except for Killzone 2. It is highly recommended you get them.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Mini Ninjas

It might seem like a childs game...but I swear to you, that game is totally fun.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
MGS4, MAG, Uncharted 2, Infamous, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Lost Planet 2, Killzone 3 when it's out, also the new Twisted Metal, when it comes out.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I recommend these games
Bayonetta
Darksiders
Brutal legend
Batman Arkham asylum
Prototype
Uncharted1/2<< this is the epic game that i can't play cuz i don't have a ps3 D:
X-men origins
overlord1/2
ninja gaiden sigma1/2

Captain Ren

Tribble
^you are my new friend :) (brutal legend all the way :) )

if you are up to the challenge: Demon's souls
then i could recommend:
3D dot games heroes
Gran tourismo 5 (coming out in november)

alyssataylor1962

There are so many ps3 game.I have played it.My favourite game are here.

Resistance:Fall of Man
Bioshock
Heavenly Sword
Little Big Planet
Assassins creed 2

Captain Ren

Tribble
btw, they are starting to offer full game demo! well, its a 60 minutes trial but still :) as of now there is only infamous but its a great game.

Top Bottom