• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wha the f-?????????????

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
What the hell? Damn, this sucks. Never expected him to leave, though. Guess the game franchises that he made will carry on without him. Say goodbye to any upcoming Onimusha games, Dead Rising games, etc...

Possibly, he may want to join Platinum Games...

Good find. Rep+. :D

Meg

Well great. :dry: Way to chase away all your best talent, Capcom.

aka958

Don't trust people
Lawl.

Someone needs to make a picture where you see the logo of Capcom and underneath it stands "The company who destroys for themselves". XD

Meg

capcom.jpg
:|

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Lol,brilliant.It should be their banner.

Well...with all his recent craziness about the western games and such...it is not entirly impossible for him to go to say...Activision instead of Platinum or Level5.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;285899 said:

Totally epic! O_O

Devil Bane;285901 said:
^Lol,brilliant.It should be their banner.

Well...with all his recent craziness about the western games and such...it is not entirly impossible for him to go to say...Activision instead of Platinum or Level5.

Acti... vision? I don't like the game company that much. It feels so active. xP

They did note that he showed interest in Level5 at the source though. :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;285901 said:

I rather see Keiji Inafune joined Western developers like Bungie, Visceral Games, or perhaps Santa Monica Studio. I suspect that Capcom limits Keiji Inafune's creative control in games lately, which makes him feel frustrated with the Japan games and all. I am not a fan of Activision games lately, except for Transformers: War For Cybertron.

If he wants to join a Japanese developer, it should be PLatinum Games. Level-5 is not a bad choice either.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Storm Silves;285917 said:
He could join Ubisoft and help with the next No More Heroes game, maybe.

Unfortunately, Ubisoft only publish No More Heroes game. Grasshopper Manufacture is the company that developed the game. It is good choice as well, having Keiji Inafune joining Grasshopper Manufacture. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;285925 said:
Unfortunately, Ubisoft only publish No More Heroes game. Grasshopper Manufacture is the company that developed the game. It is good choice as well, having Keiji Inafune joining Grasshopper Manufacture. :D

Grasshopper, that's what I meant. >_< Sorry, brain fart. But yeah, having Inafune join them would be great.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;285935 said:
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/10/29/resident-evil-5-producer-promoted-to-corporate-officer/

Oh,my,I would have never guessed in a thousand years...you are eager to leave,eh Keiji?

PS : Don't take the Activision comment that seriously...it was the only Western Dev on top of my head at the time.Hm...Ready at Dawn maybe?Or Lucas Arts?:p

Perhaps this was the last resort for him. Good for him. He does not need to work in a company that does not appreciate him.

Ready at Dawn. probably. Lucas Arts? No. They have disappointed me many times, especially with their latest release Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.

moseslmpg

I think it is time we started calling Capcom CINO, since there is basically none of the original talent the company used to have. It is like a car where every part has been switched out over a period of time, so it isn't the same car anymore.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
An update to my previous "shot in the foot" line...

This image is NOT good to be seen by the fainthearted or weak stomached... Or cowards.

lg10734nja.jpg

Top Bottom