• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

well...my psp is done for.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
im not being paid for anything but being disabled. lol! i just think sony makes better stuff. even my tv and radio are sony. hell, my portable cd player is sony. lol

Osaka

trollololol
Crimson Chaos;254192 said:
im not being paid for anything but being disabled. lol! i just think sony makes better stuff. even my tv and radio are sony. hell, my portable cd player is sony. lol

Ever thought about changing your name to Sony? That way you could tell Sony that everytime you promote their name you should be paid for advertising it. :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@ Osaka : One to their own tastes.I personally don't like the XOBOX and 360 exclusives[except for the VN remakes] so I never bothered.

On the other hand Sony,Sega and Nintendo gave me what I really wanted so I support all of them.[Sega's contract's finishing...waiting for a new console from SEGA in the future.]

@ OWA : Well,mine's charging for like 2 hours and I get 7 hours of gameplay.Maybe you get so little because of factors that drain your battery quicker,like full sound,brightness etc.

Osaka

trollololol
Devil Bane;254197 said:
@ Osaka : One to their own tastes.I personally don't like the XOBOX and 360 exclusives[except for the VN remakes] so I never bothered.

On the other hand Sony,Sega and Nintendo gave me what I really wanted so I support all of them.[Sega's contract's finishing...waiting for a new console from SEGA in the future.]

There's a big difference between someone choosing to support one or more companies and someone being elitist about a company.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
All i know is that my psp is white, i got it one xmas and Tekken Dark Ressurection came with it.

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sB*tch;254202 said:
All i know is that my psp is white, i got it one xmas and Tekken Dark Ressurection came with it.

Quite.
This is like when I talk about my car: All I know is that it has 4 wheels, 3 doors and it gets me from a to b without breaking down. :p

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
lol! all i know is i got a psp 3001 that needs repair and need 89 dollars to do it. lol! easier said then done in todays economy.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
my psp 1000 worked perfectly until yesterday then it suddenly couldn't read disks but everything else works perfectly. and of course it decided to stop working right after i bought 3 new games. i only had a chance to play one of them.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I tried to recharge my PSP last night whilst playing a game, i turned the charger jack around so it wouldn't be in my way, and the console turned itself off (cut out).

I removed the battery last night, and saw psp-1003.

So i suppose my psp is done for (with a fault).

So now my Ds and PSP probably need replacing... GREAT(!)

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Vergil'sBitch;255642 said:
I tried to recharge my PSP last night whilst playing a game, i turned the charger jack around so it wouldn't be in my way, and the console turned itself off (cut out).

I removed the battery last night, and saw psp-1003.

So i suppose my psp is done for (with a fault).

So now my Ds and PSP probably need replacing... GREAT(!)

yeah, it's a shame when it happens but it does. i'm just going to wait and see about the psp 2 when it's out. it looks to be a promising little piece of equipment. lol

Top Bottom