• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

well...my psp is done for.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
after a bit less then a year! tried to flip it on afew days ago, no go. tried removing the battery and using the ac adaptor, no go. tried using a different newer battery....no go. so now i gotta complete the online request form and spend 89 dollars I DONT HAVE cuz i cant find my receit!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osaka

trollololol
My psp was done for when I finished Crisis Core; I sold it since there wasn't anything out that interested me enough to keep it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My DS is playing up. Its either the charger or the battery... or maybe the console itself.
I might wait for the 3DS to come out if anything bad happens to the one i have :(

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
My PSP 2000 is like a roach I have lost track of how many times I have walloped it especially recently with Peace Walker. Still going though, how I don't know. Sorry to hear about yours packing up Crimson.

Osaka

trollololol
Better screen res, plus better back light and faster loading times for games and net I think.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Would I be rubing it in,by saying that I got a PSP 1000[the fat one] from 2006 and have played the hell out of it and the dude seems as alive as I am?

Seriously,all my consoles and games are going to die probably at their 90s-100s like me.:p

Osaka

trollololol
I'd give up and pay for a DSi XL imo. Infact I need to re-purchase a DS myself; some more great games I need to get my mits on!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Devil Bane;254156 said:
Would I be rubing it in,by saying that I got a PSP 1000[the fat one] from 2006 and have played the hell out of it and the dude seems as alive as I am?

Seriously,all my consoles and games are going to die probably at their 90s-100s like me.:p

Ditto, I've had my 1000 for about 3 or 4 years and it hasn't died on me at all, despite the amount of abuse I've given it. xD

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Seems your consoles love you,mr.Credo.Same with me.Can't imagine my Sega Mega Drive living for so long.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Angelo Credo;254170 said:
Ditto, I've had my 1000 for about 3 or 4 years and it hasn't died on me at all, despite the amount of abuse I've given it. xD

Same, though my battery charger isn't doing so well :/ It makes me feel like an idiot waving my psp about, looking like i'm trying to get a net signal.

You should just keep searching >.> 'cause by the time you've spent the 89 dollars, you're probably gonna find and you'll probably get even more annoyed -.-'

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^The charger can be easily replaced.I found mine in a general electronics store.[Not the exact same recharger,but one that is compatible with the PSP.]And I might add it does a great job.

Osaka

trollololol
Devil Bane;254173 said:
^Seems your consoles love you,mr.Credo.Same with me.Can't imagine my Sega Mega Drive living for so long.

I've still got my Mega Drive 2 from when it came out (minus the addapter, no idea where it went :( ), but I'd bet money on it that it would still work.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Devil Bane;254178 said:
^The charger can be easily replaced.I found mine in a general electronics store.[Not the exact same recharger,but one that is compatible with the PSP.]And I might add it does a great job.

I bought a new one, but it takes like FIVE HOURS TO CHARGE D= and all i get is 3hrs gameplay -_- With my original PSP charger, i get 9hrs playtime o_O and it only takes 2hrs to charge.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Osaka;254152 said:
Better screen res, plus better back light and faster loading times for games and net I think.

And the ability to install custom firmware engineered out.

Osaka

trollololol
Crimson Chaos;254187 said:
sony loyalist to the core. the only non sony system on my radar as of now is the 3ds. and thats a maybe.

Are you being paid to stay loyal to Sony? I'll never understand why some people are sony/nintendo elitists. I mean when the xbox came out I said to myself that I'd never buy one cause it being microsoft -tied, but then I just thought that was silly and got a 360 later on.

Top Bottom