• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well just a thought

shadow master

i think that new mods should be made asap , as recent events show this as mods didnt do anything when it was neeeded , i like all of them but sometimes they arent around at midnight and daytime if a issues happends ..

wat do u think ....;););):cool:

Keaton

Premium
While you have a valid point about times, juggling over 5 members of staff outside of these times is overkill. The forum is currently in limbo between Devil May Cry 4 and 5, and right now there isn't enough activity to justify additional staff.

Naturally in due course if the forum gets busier new Staff may be recruited and members will be notified. But to be honest, there isn't enough traffic during the Staff's 'off-hours' to warrant a night watchman.

Negative Events that happen in the evening are unfortunate, but are dealed with swiftly when a staff member becomes available. Members can always help out by using the Report Funcion or letting us know via PM of any issue that may expand into a rule-breaking one.

Thanks for the concern Shadow_Master, but as far as I am concerned the staff are coping pretty well ^_^

Top Bottom