• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well, it looks like the economy is about to crash again...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'll just make up my own planet and it would have loads of candy, cake, video games and rock concerts. I think I'd want it to look like the Brutal Legend game. :p

which would obviously lead to slavery and monarchy

I love how Science is advancing pretty quickly now, literally last year I was complaining about things not being futuristic enough. Now we have bio-retinas, Google Glass, MYO and others. But, if you find a planet, let me know okay? :c
those things would take another 50 years to go mainstream

8BitHero

Scrub
I'll just make up my own planet and it would have loads of candy, cake, video games and rock concerts. I think I'd want it to look like the Brutal Legend game. :p
I will now teach you the way of French Kissing. Ah man that game, Jack Black and Tim Schafer. So awesome!

I'd give the same advice about not going to uni unless you know for sure that you will get a good job at the end. It's not worth the debt.

That's the problem, you don't anymore.
I was going into Uni like: "hahaha yeah bishes, check this out. Computer Science" *Pelvic thrust*
Now I'm like: "Ummm...D:"
It really does come down to have connections and I honestly don't have that family so I'm kinda screwed. I'm willing to take any job at the moment. :/

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Edit: I only said, make a manga or write a story due to the fact that I can't really make a game or a movie out of it. I would if I could, though. :(

Nice idea... I'm actually thinking of making a manga or writing a story that has my own multiple "worlds".

I say multiple because one is reality (tweaked just enough to make things great for me) and the other is the twisted other realm...

Yeah, I know it's almost the exact same thing as:

Soul Reaver, DmC, Persona 3 and 4, Silent Hill, etc...

But mine's different, I swear!

Anyway, here's a few last vids before I go:

Original Source for Audio:

Longer Version (if you care to watch it, that is... really, you don't have to)

“Political power grows out of the barrel of the gun...”
Mao Tse-tung

“The Communist party must control the guns.”
Mao Tse-tung

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/4797485.Mao_Tse_tung

That's right... because communism would fall flat without them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tambov_Rebellion

"The rebellion was caused by the forced confiscation of grain by the Bolshevik authorities, a policy known in Russian as "prodrazvyorstka". In 1920, the requisitions were increased from 18 million to 27 million poods in the region. This caused the peasants to reduce their grain production knowing that anything they did not consume themselves would be immediately confiscated.

Filling the state quotas meant death for many by starvation.[3]
The revolt began on August 19, 1920 in a small town of Khitrovo where a military requisitioning detachment of the Red Army appropriated everything they could and "beat up elderly men of seventy in full view of the public".[3] The peasant army was known as the Antonovtsi or "Blue Army..."

No matter what happens, there will always be opposition against tyranny. That's one of the few things that keeps me going.

"Citizens, face your demons."

Top Bottom