• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Welcome, me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets

A box of chocolate to those that can tell if this is my first post or not =)

I'm new here, yeah... I'm seventeen years old, I'm a boy and live in Sweden. I uhh, practise Songahm Taekwondo, and will be a blackbelt in a year or so. I like music a lot, I own an electric bass and play a few other instruments as well, I love to write, and love language in general. I love friends because with them you laugh 'til you drop.

Well, I'm here because I was impressed by the website and it seems like a very nice community. Since Devil May Cry is my favorite game for the PS2 (with Okami slightly behind), I figured, what the heck, since I stumbled upon this site I... no, sorry, I'm lying now, I spent a good deal searching for a community site for DMC.

I'll spill it out for you. I hate how Capcom screwed up the potential DMC2 had. I hate how DMC3 got too extreme, and I don't like that DMC4 is so DMC3-inspired. Now, do the maths. Is it remotely possible I prefer the first instalment most? Not to say the others are bad, there's no DMC game I do not like.

So, what are my ambitions? To become a writer, and a teacher (language & stuff). I love to write - novels, short stories, poems, lyrics, newspaper stuff, chronicles, articles, anything that involves expressing things with words. It's like dancing, except you don't sweat... or have to.

I'll be active around here, a lot. I'll hang around mostly in the creative department of the forums, and I'm not new to communities. So I suppose my first newbie question is: Do you guys have a newspaper of some sort? Internet-based of course, but like, a weekly or monthly thing?

This is getting too long, but if you're 17 you're a big teenage ego and there is always so much to tell. Now, welcome me warmly! :D because I love you all :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forums, Force_Edge! ;)

Ladydeathbird

Mistress in charge!
Heya F_E...can I call ya that??? Or is it Force??? Or Edge? Or Jimmy? Bob?? Hmmm...Leroy Thomas....

Anyway...

I'm new too...I also despite making a big to do so I am going to say my hellos to everyone while I say hello to you. ^_^

CIAO!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
your kinda right about dmc2 and 3, dmc 2 had so much potential, i mean when i first played it about 3 years ago i liked it at first but then.... it got sh*ty and that made me sad.... but the same thing cant really be said about dmc3 i was the first one or should i say second one in school to play it... it was absolutly WONDERFUL!!! but then it got a little boring so i bought RESIDENT EVIL 4, which was so cool that it kinda scared me when i had to kill the regenerators
(scary moment indeed oh yes, very scary...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom