• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Welcome back, Agent Dark!

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
For those of you who don't know, this was announced during The Game Awards.

I'm keeping my expectations low on this. I loved Perfect Dark, but I don't expect this to be anywhere close to what Perfect Dark for Nintendo 64 was. Perfect Dark Zero was panned around the mediocre category.

I do like the premise, though. The setting seems perfect [pardon the pun] for what Perfect Dark is.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Loved Perfect Dark on the N64, and although this isn’t being developed by Rare I hope they looked at why Perfect a Dark Zero fell flat and The Initiative can recapture some of the originals feel.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm very hyped for this, the initiative is the worlds first quadruple a studio

So the budget and expertise from that super team, should make this one to remember

Aurelius

I used to rent Perfect Dark all the time from rental stores. Sadly, I never actually owned it until I purchased the HD version on my 360 years later. I grew up with Goldeneye instead but love both games equally. Speaking of which, my favorite levels in the Combat Simulator (Multiplayer Mode) were the reimagined levels from Goldeneye. Good times!

Last edited:
Top Bottom