• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weirdest Game EVER

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I didn't even get through the first minute of the youtube link before closing it and saying "bull****"...That is exactly the kind of thing that makes drug-addicts go commit sepuku...and THEN commit mass homicide. Yes...they kill themselves and then murder everyone else.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn ghost murderers...

Am I REALLY the only one who watched the whole series of four videos? You guys must be kinda wimpy then. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
darkslayer13;214828 said:
why do you despise consoles. they work very well and the controllers are more convenent than a keyboard for most games. oh and i am pretty sure the original dmc is only avalable on the ps2. so if you hate consoles you must have never played it ( your life has no meaning until you play Devil May Cry. :))

Weak... Your life has no meaning until you play Devil May Cry? I think that was supposed to be a joke but, I do not get it. What's supposed to be fun about that?
In my honest opinion, Devil May Cry is a good game. The best Hack'n'Slash game I've played. BUT, not near the best games I've ever played.

Here's something for those who despise lots of cutscenes:
Devil May Cry, yes, a fighting game, is FILLED with cutscenes. More than Final Fantasy games that has an even more deep story. So many complaining about games having lots of cutscenes... Not any of you, I was just pointing something out.
Yeah well, lots of cutscenes, not that much of story to it, some really do give real plot twist but most of them are just the main character (Dante or Nero) mocking monsters or is just stylish. I love many of those scenes but still, almost no contribution to the story.

Fighting is top notch but only 20 extremely short missions? This game does not leave much variation...

So my conclusion to this, the DMC games are above mediocre, but not much more than that. A game to play from time to time, and you spell it out as something you can't live without...

DreadnoughtDT;214836 said:
Damn ghost murderers...

Am I REALLY the only one who watched the whole series of four videos? You guys must be kinda wimpy then. :p

DUDE! I know that is a ":p" smiley but still? Calling us wimpy for watching a slow video that takes so long time on itself?! I mean, all the character does is walk and watching a absurd scenery. Not that much of a scenery either, just a dull colorfull world. You calling people wimps for not watching something that they simply don't bother to watch even on joke?! Come on dude, that's pretty weak. You wimp. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*facepalm* Ugh... You are way too serious all the time. Why do you always seem to get so angry? Note the word seem. I don't know if you're angry or not, but it seems you get annoyed far too easily...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I must admit...the game was INDEED weird...in the sense of "weird" as in "ahahaha junkie weird".Apart from that...you want weird DT?Try Visual Novels,especialy the Nitroplus ones.Gore,weird stuf,great characters and story with much to do[warning : most of them are for over 18,for obvious reason apart the gore].

Leaving that aside : It got me a bit dizzy.

@aka : Calm down.This DMC.org,not 4chan nor the gamefaqs message boards.Ok the thread is weird,we will post some weird comments,we will act like junkies[??????],some will voice their opinions,but their is no need to be that serious and that offensive.DT was joking.

And as for the opinion part,Bluedevil,while immensly true and a fact,a little more gently.These matters a delicate ones,when one talks about life and death.For internet suicide and politics,I say go all out.Let the F******* have it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow... I couldn't have said it better myself.

In closing, the people here are pretty much a LOT smarter than most people on 4chan (I feel dirty saying the name) and the GameFAQs boards... We never try to insult you, we just joke around. This REALLY isn't the place for such offensive comments.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^A lot smarter?Dude...we are Einstein,Newton and Aristotle fused,combined in getter form and multiplied to infinty compared to those guys.It's strange though how 4chan started though...

PS : That doesn't include all the gamefaqs members...a 1 or 2% of the users are not stupid/flamers etc.

Top Bottom