• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weirdest Game EVER

aka958

Don't trust people
What the? What is the point in playing that game? How do you finish it?
I kinda agree with you, the most weird game I've ever seen...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;201004 said:
What the? What is the point in playing that game? How do you finish it?
I kinda agree with you, the most weird game I've ever seen...

The point of the game is to explore, and interpret what you see how you see fit. It's unknown how you finish it, but there is a file in it called "Ending.STR". If you don't know, STR files are what PS1's or PSX's use for FMV's.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Vergil'sB*tch;201035 said:
I have NEVER EVER heard of it...

Me neither. So I checked Wikipedia :D, and apparently it was never released outside of Japan. Looks pretty interesting though :). I love the trippy opening :lol:.

aka958

Don't trust people
I wanna see the ending! Damn... the most weird game in gaming history... I can't stop thinking about how weird it is...

The game has no explanation or anything, just do nothing but walk around o_O .

Durante

Dead
It's cool not the first and last weird game though :lol: As far as i understood anything can come out of thoose tubes? Lol so that's why they called it a dream emulator,i think the ending can vary.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
ok!that is weird i couldent carry on watching that because i did'nt even know what im looking at god.

i only got to the bit were there was that flying elaphant thing over a green pit

"i bet that was the best game of all times"(sarcastically of course)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
demon genral;211053 said:
ok!that is weird i couldent carry on watching that because i did'nt even know what im looking at god.

i only got to the bit were there was that flying elaphant thing over a green pit

"i bet that was the best game of all times"(sarcastically of course)

Your sarcasm does not go unfounded. Most people find the game boring and stupid. I, however, found it quite enjoyable. It's actually a nice game, but it gets a little freaky at times. There's this one part where there's a father and child out on a small island with a bridge leading to it. Sometimes, if you try to get to them, nothing happens. The other 95% of the time, a giant demon reaches through the bridge, grabs you, and teleports you away.

And besides, you really should watch the rest of the video. It's actually quite entertaining.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
The developers were probably high on drugs while programming this interesting and rare jewel. It would be nice to have this game in my collection. Too bad I don't collect PlayStation games, I despise consoles

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Lerrion;213873 said:
The developers were probably high on drugs while programming this interesting and rare jewel. It would be nice to have this game in my collection. Too bad I don't collect PlayStation games, I despise consoles

why do you despise consoles. they work very well and the controllers are more convenent than a keyboard for most games. oh and i am pretty sure the original dmc is only avalable on the ps2. so if you hate consoles you must have never played it ( your life has no meaning until you play Devil May Cry. :))

Top Bottom