• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Week 2 Nominations

Who wrote the best water prompt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Time to pick the winner of the week!

Voting is open to everyone, and to be fair it is a multiple choice poll - so if you like all the prompts submitted, you don't have to pick only one!

If you participated this week, you may cast your vote for another member if you wish to do so, but you MAY NOT vote for yourself.

Also, if you vote, you have to post a review in this thread and explain why you chose the prompt you did and why you think it should win.

The poll will close tomorrow, so be sure to get your vote & review in!

Competition is going to be stiff this week - there are plenty of really good work submitted :)

Please see http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=19879 for nominated fics.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I voted for Rain, Nightmare, and Just a Water Gun, because they were all really damn good and I couldn't decide for crap. >_<

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I voted for Infatuation, because the entire story was very clever and well written, and I thought the line "I'm not just some guy." was extremely funny xD

Vergil ftw ^.^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My votes:
Young Love - although there was only slight reference to water, it was pretty sweet.
Rain - it took a while before the element of water was mentioned, but it was amazing when it did come in to play. AND I loved the visuals - very creative.
Nightmare - hehehehehehehehe XDDDDDDDD... that's all I got to say.
Just a Water Gun - was a very enjoyable read from start to finish, smooth writing - and plenty of water :D

Vergil's Greed

Note in future set the closing date as 2 days instead of 1. I thought voting closes end of Sunday and I only started my day an hour ago. Shameful.

Meg

Wow...I lost bad. :( Oh well! At least I lost to quality stories ^_^ Good job everyone. I'll get you next time!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
If I had voted for more than one story, yours would've definitely got my vote, meg. But I don't generally do the multiple vote thing xD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;251150 said:
Wow...I lost bad. :( Oh well! At least I lost to quality stories ^_^ Good job everyone. I'll get you next time!

Don't worry Meg, I'm right down there with ya.
consoling2.gif

Top Bottom