• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Way to go, Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3901&

Good job Sony!Overpriced hardware, a ****ty online mode (You know sony, whatever they showed, the online mode will always be like a kick in the manhood) late shipping, and a smaller range of good games than the Wii has.A customer support that causes people to cut themself.And now Sony managed this.I really think that helps to sell the ps3.I really start to wonder If I should buy it for DMC4.At least not before its price dropped to at least 200 bucks.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Not DMC4.The PS3 is supposed to be able to browse the internet normally.I don't like where this is going.I want a friggin' console and no overpriced pc with a small range of games.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Theoretically.But theoretically, the PS2 should have a good online mode too, but it hasn't.
Just don't get your hopes up, Sony couldn't keep their promises for the PS3 yet.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
HaveANiceDay;8265 said:
Theoretically.But theoretically, the PS2 should have a good online mode too, but it hasn't.
Just don't get your hopes up, Sony couldn't keep their promises for the PS3 yet.

they couldnt keep their promisse?? y?

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
The PS3 hasn't half the technology as promised.The Blu-ray technology is even a dumber idea then the HDR feature of the Xbox360.From the HDR feature at least a few people had benefits.The xbox360 beats the PS3 handsdown.Like Nintendo said:
"Buy a xbox360 and a wii instead of a PS3".The only thing that gives the PS3 a reason to exist, is MGS4, just like DMC4.To make it short:
PS3 fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom