• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat storyline would u like Devil May Cry to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
My friend gave me his DMC save so I could fight Nelo Angelo #3.
He said: If Arkham on DMD gave you a hard time, try beating him.
That was a nightmare. I played DMC 1 first time and had to fight one of the hardest bosses (for me)

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Let's just hope that there'll be some Mundus boss fights and some kick-a$$ gameplay in DMC for PSP

Dark Elf

Dagger user
But I saw PSP. And I can say that JC gonna be mad. And some combos I did even on PC, they possibly wouldn't work

KojiDude

If Capcom makes a DMC game about Sparda's past, it better damn well be for the PS2. Otherwise, Sony's gonna make alot of money when every Devil May Cry fan alive buys a PSP...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yeah but think Sony will make it for PSP to get lots of money and besides if they do I want it I actually made a storyline for that but I need to find it *Searchs room* cant find it I will look later.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Well, I hope they put Alastor and Ifrit in the game, since they were both demons once. Maybe they could show how they got trapped in their respective weapons.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
It's a tradition in DMC series to remove Devil Arms from the game with no mention about them further (except storyline linked weapons), so I doubt that Alastor or Ifrit gonna be in the game

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
KOJIDUDE: If Capcom makes a DMC game about Sparda's past, it better damn well be for the PS2.

i agree i really want them to make a dmc game about sparda but they need to make it for ps2 or ps3

Dante 666

what about guns, Sparda 666? you're forgetting Luce & Ombra. Sparda wasn't the "guns aren't honorable" type: he kicked *** the way he wanted to. meaning Luce & Ombra Force Edge, Yamato and (possibly) Rebellion (my most favorite weapon ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom