• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wat if u was in dmc 4

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I would probably be wearing some kind of gothic gear. Other than that I don't think I would change my appearance too much.

I think I would try to sound less pedantic.

Since, given my build, me lifting, let alone using skilfully a giant sword like Dante's would seem fairly improbable, I'd probably be using dual broadswords and dual sawn-off shotguns.:cool:

Arwen

Lost Soul
My attitude would be like Dante's, Full vampire, I wouldn't be on any ones side really.

I'd Look like this

18c70364.jpg

With these weapons

Sword_of_Darkness_v2_5.jpg

ebonyandivory.jpg

I don't describe well so I use pics instead

Arwen

Lost Soul
Thanks. I was thinking of giving her Sais instead of guns but she's a lot like Dante and Vergil. I thought it would suit her better.

dejastar

Devil done crying
I'd be just like I am in real life, a bottle of Greygoose in one hand and a somke in the other lol!

BlackRose77

Sword Master
i would look like this:
250px-Blackroseface.jpg

3DBR.jpg

my demon form:
Oukaclass.jpg

shes half human half demon. and shes in love with Dante!! ;) she uses a giant sword, her fists, and magic! :D she has a mean firery personality but she has a nice side! her name is BlackRose!

Joker911

Welcome to Hell!
I Would look like this!:
200px-Rebirthsakaki.jpg

Full power:
180px-Zenith2.jpg

name is sakaki. BlackRose's younger brother! :D fights with a Demonic Katana and Dual Guns. is full demon. is evil

Top Bottom