• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wat hapens to Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alb333

Devil Hunter
Everybody is probably wondering wat happens to Trish after DMC 1 and y shes not in DMC 2 well it turns out sumtime after DMC 1 and before DMC 4 he and Trish stoped being partners and separated so Dante changed
the name from DevilsNeverCry back to DevilMayCry

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Alb333;47970 said:
Everybody is probably wondering wat happens to Trish after DMC 1 and y shes not in DMC 2 well it turns out sumtime after DMC 1 and before DMC 4 he and Trish stoped being partners and separated so Dante changed
the name from DevilsNeverCry back to DevilMayCry

I hope so, that name sucked balls.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They are not still partners. They parted because Trish suggested this way they could handle demons easier. They are still friends though;)

Alb333

Devil Hunter
i got it from the anime

yeah if u guys want 2 see wat hapened to Trish then go to youtube and search devilmaycry anime episode 4 and that episode Lady meets Trish and Lady thinks shes a demon so sge tries to kill her towards the end of the end of the episode dante gets involved and explains every thing

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Please do not double post, just use the Edit Button.;)
Also, you may be right, as long as the anime proves cannon after its end though=]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
at the end when it changed to Devil never cry, that name sucked so hard. Anyways i hope that Trish left and joined someone else, she was cramping Dantes style, i think.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom