• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles or Pancakes?

• Waffles

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Pancakes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Waffles don't do anything for me. They're all ridgy and they just sit there on your plate all waffle-like. What they're trying to accomplish, even I don't know. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ON MY PLATE AT LEAST MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL!

Pancakes, on the other hand, are awesome. One of the most photogenic foods. Stack 'em up, throw some syrup on them, and let some butter melt on the top. Does it just look like breakfast? Heck no, these suckers RADIATE breakfast.

Awww Yeeeeaaa
Cinnamon_Pancakes.ashx

Meg

It depends. Are the pancakes and waffles home made or from a box? If so then waffles please. And what kind of waffles and pancakes are they? Chocolate chip pancakes take all. But those pancakes I had for breakfast at that crappy place a few years ago SUCKED!

Basically, I like both. Which I would prefer depends on the overall quality (and how much chocolate).

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Well I'm more of a french toast type of gal. But if I had to choose Waffles or Pancakes.... Then so be it.... I CHOOSE PANPIES! Because the cake is a lie ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Waffles don't do anything for me. They're all ridgy and they just sit there on your plate all waffle-like. What they're trying to accomplish, even I don't know. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ON MY PLATE AT LEAST MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL!

Pancakes, on the other hand, are awesome. One of the most photogenic foods. Stack 'em up, throw some syrup on them, and let some butter melt on the top. Does it just look like breakfast? Heck no, these suckers RADIATE breakfast.

Awww Yeeeeaaa

I like both but waffles with ice cream and chocolate sauce are good.

278415550_fb0147bdb0.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Tbh, not a big fan of either. But I don't mind some nice American style warm pancakes with syrup and ice cream on the side.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
*sings*
Do you like waffles? Yea we like waffles!
Do you like pancakes? Yea we like pancakes!
Do you like french toast? Yea we like french toast!
Do Do Do , cant wait to get a moutfull!!

Lol, I'm sorry I couldnt resist, its the best song ever xD Anyway, I prefer pancakes :3 Their just so yummeh!! I crave for some now O_O

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Pancakes I love better than waffles, my dad makes the best, alongside other things...*winks at DarinRosu*

Demon619

Deadman walking
I love them both, but for me Waffles are the best. Breakfast at Waffle House is one of the best ways I can start the mornings.

Also...Gir and his Waffles always makes me laugh.

Top Bottom