• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vote for Vergil to be in MVC3.

OriginalOutcast

The Capcom Unity Forums are featuring two threads where users can vote for future DLC characters for Marvel VS Capcom 3! To vote you must be a community member and have at least 30 posts in the Capcom Unity forums.

Since this is focusing on bringing Vergil to the game as DLC I'll post the link to the forum of the Capcom side for people to vote in.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelv...acter_DLC_Voting_Thread_(READ_THE_RULES)?pg=1

Voting ends on February 28th!

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Vergil, Nero, Lucia (idk y i'd want her in it...), Mega Man X, Bass (my all-time fave in Mega Man), Strider Hiryu (idk if i spelled it right), n most of all... KEN & EVIL RYU!!

OriginalOutcast

Bad News to Everyone who voted. Vergil didn't make it in the Elimination Round. For Capcom's Side Megaman X Won and for Marvel's Side they Venom Won.

Reanbell

Your very own star
Aww, man! :c I would have voted if I had read this sooner. I'm disappointed Vergil didn't make it. But wtf, people are actually voting for Phoenix Wright?

KILLER CASE FILES?

Osaka

trollololol
Aww, man! :c I would have voted if I had read this sooner. I'm disappointed Vergil didn't make it.

I'm surprised he came in 6th. I'd have thought at least top 3.

reanbell said:
But wtf, people are actually voting for Phoenix Wright?

KILLER CASE FILES?

Killer -pointing of the- finger followed by the finishing blow of "OBJECTION!"

I don't get why he was on the list either.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had a feeling Mega Man would become a DLC character and Vergil wouldn't and I'm cool with that choice. And WHOOOOOOO Venom YES! ^_^

OriginalOutcast

Good News for all those who wanted Vergil to be in in MVC3 's Roster, Your voice has officially been heard.

It was recently announced at SDCC (The San Diego Comic Convention.) This year that Capcom is re-releasing MVC3 under the budget price of $40.00 and calling it "Ultimate MVC3" complete with 12 added characters. And the best part? Vergil Made it. ^_^

(Official Ultimate MVC3 Art of Vergil.)

39.jpg

Here's the article which will tell all.
http://www.gamingnexus.com/FullNews/Oops-Capcom-reveals-entire-Ultimate-MvC3-roster/Item23559.aspx

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*SCREAMS* (I haven't done that in years)
Seriously, I genuinely screamed.

I REALLY HOPE this gets released in the uk!!!!

EDIT: Apparently Capcom didn't know that this news was leaked... I've just read about it on Metro

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I could be being completely stupid, but other than shout 'OBJECTION!' what fighting moves does he have??? Is he gonna slap Galactus around the head with case files?
Don't get me wrong though, Pheonix Wright is cool.

Top Bottom