• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Visage

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
"[Visage] is going to feel a lot more like an adventure/play-a-movie game, rather than an action horror game with jump scares all around," Visage programmer Jonathan Gagné tells IGN, pointing to Sierra Entertainment's 1995 horror adventure Phantasmagoria as another inspiration.

According to its Kickstarter, the house in Visage is the central location where the events of the game unfold. Newspapers, the layout of rooms, paintings, TV and radio transmissions, and other information contained within the house work together to convey a series of smaller stories linked to the larger overarching narrative.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/05/visage-is-a-hyper-real-horror-game-in-the-style-of-pt

berto

I Saw the Devil
Allison Road and now this...

You know, I think people, and developers, forget that P.T. was just a kinda tech demo. What the actual game might've been will remain forever lost, but I doubt it was going to be a continual haunted house 1st person simulator. I know why it's influenced so many games, it was one of the few genuine survival horror games to have actually been released in years to a council audience, at least a decent one, and it was the Silent Hill the fans were crying for, but I do hope they don't over saturate the market with them.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I actually not sure how many clones of PT we need. Its nice that people want to tribute it, but I hope it wont turn into excuse of own uncreativity

Top Bottom