• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Virtua Fighter 6

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Allow me to explain my situation (which should take you on a journey of a gamers mind):

When my eyes opened up to see Virtua Fighter 5 (i had 4 on ps2) because i needed a fight game for my ps3, i was supeeeeeer excited.
Super excited to see Kage Maru and Akira. But also excited to try master the gameplay, and become a beast player.

I read up Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown had updates that first edition didn´t. So i went to a total of 5 shops to find Virtua fighter 5 /+ final showdown.
None of the 4 remaining had the game, new or used ones.

At last store, the clerk said "i saw one copy", so she went and looked for it while i followed her to help. FINALLY, a copy of Virtua Fighter 5! It made me smile :)
But it wash´t Final Showdown (updated Virtua Fighter 5), but i still bought it thinking it had online interaction (because that´s what i expected 5 first edition should have).
It didn´t.

Playing VF5 without anyone else except me interested in it makes it hard to enjoy the game. I don´t like to play against CPUs all the time. Neither is the character customization of VF5 as great as Final Showdown edition. And no online :S

I also met a problem many times where i was asked a question when loading game (something about HDD), and i said "YES", and the game didn´t load and it froze on a black screen.
Sometimes it did load, but when it didn´t it did something to Ps3 console that demanded me to "recover" console settings or something because of something about corrupt files or something.
Now i have decided to go back with recite and get my money back.

It´s rather convenient, because then i could spend my money on VF5 R or Final showdown as it´s called for consoles (R = for arcades).
But even here i face problems:
1. VF5 Final showdown game is digital only (no disc copy). It takes space on Ps3.
2. I´ve never done credit card deals for games online and don´t want to!

And it does´t look like Sega would want to release a VF 5 Final showdown for shops. I want VF 5 final showdown + DLC (character items worth 14 dollars on pen).
So game costs 14 dollars + 14 for dlc = so 28 dollars.

But then i thought by time a VF5 final showdown would be sent to shops as DISC copy with DLC included, VF 6 should arrive.

So i hope at E3 VF 6 is announced :)

Top Bottom